2. EXTERIOR WALLS - 2" x 4" studs 16" o.c. with a pressure treated bottom plate and double top plate with a second plate overlapping intersecting walls. Racking resistance of walls exceeds building code requirements. Interior height 8'1". Headers over single car doors are built up 4 x 10's with 4 x 6's over entry doors and windows.
3. WINDOWS - One 24" x 32" vinyl single hung sash unit with sash lock. Overall unit size 30" x 41".
4. SERVICE DOOR - One 2'8" x 6'8" flush steel insulated, without glass, unit with keyed entry lockset with threshold.
5. ROOF - 4/12 pitch or equivalent truss rafters utilizing 1550 of stress rated chords where applicable and suitable for 40 psf loading. (NOTE: 2" x 6" rafters are unsuitable for a span over 14 ft. in the Central New York region.) Heavy duty truss rafters available for snow belt regions where loading may exceed 40 psf. 1/2" x 4' x 8' C.D. plywood sheathing under 15# felt and 240# thick butt self-sealing asphalt roof shingles. Metal drip applied along rake and fascia.
6. WOOD EXTERIOR GARAGES - Siding is 5/8" Texture 1-11 with vertical grooves 8" o.c. Exterior trim consists of white aluminum fascia and rake and 12" wide white vinyl enclosed vented soffits. Our standard garage doors are your choice of 9' x 7' or 8' x 7' steel. The doors are uninsulated with no glazed section. (Check with contractor for other options.)
8. COMPLETION TIME - Specified on the contract and usually we are completed ahead of time, except where unreasonable weather or other unplanned for delays occur.
9. OPTIONS AVAILABLE - See price sheet
*Refer to Latest Price Sheet for sizes, prices and other details.